New Delhi: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI has shared important guidelines for CA July Exams 2021. The guidelines have been shared with the exam centre, examination functionaries and candidates appearing for the examination. The official statement can be checked by candidates on the official site of ICAI on icai.org.
The statement says, “considering the prevailing COVID-19 situation and in the interest to mitigate the anxiety and hardships of the students concerned, it is hereby informed that the Guidelines for Examination Centres, Examination Functionaries and Candidates for July 2021 CA Examination shall be the same as was announced vide announcement dated 8th October 2020 for November 2020 / January 2021 CA Examinations.”
ICAI President CA Nihar N Jambusaria has shared a message with students. He said that the examination will begin on July 5 and will end on July 20, 2021.
CA July Exams 2021: All the important guidelines
1. Before the examination starts, seating areas shall be adequately sanitised. All door handles, staircase railing, each part of the venue shall be disinfected.
2. Adequate gap as per norms between two seats should be maintained.
3. Temperature check of examination functionaries/candidates shall be done at the gate.
4. Hand sanitiser would be made available at the entry and inside the exam venue for candidates and centre staff to use.
5. Candidates shall be allowed to carry the following items inside the examination hall: mask on face, face shield (Optional), gloves on hand, personal transparent water bottle, personal small hand sanitiser, exam related items/documents as instructed (Calculators, stationery items, Admit Card, Photo ID card, etc.)
6. All examination staff shall carry no-risk status in Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile.